There is no doubt about the fact every woman needs a good foundation and powder throughout the year. It doesn’t matter whether its summer or not. As long as we want to feel beautiful at all times, our makeup routine pretty much stays the same. The time we spent and dedication are also staying the same.
Since summer is already here, I needed to find a face powder which can be used as a foundation as well, that will last during the midday hours and sweat. Since I tend to sweat a lot, this is a real problem to me that need to be fixed every summer. I happen to have in my make-up drawers two products, which are purchased during the late winter and early spring that I thought might do the trick. They are Air Chou Foundation by Son&Park and the other one is the Lotree Rosa Davurica oil skincare powder which I have purchased in the number #23.
They are both creations of Korean brands which I love and have done the trick for me during these last couple of months that I have been using them separately and occasionally both at the same time. So, what I did, is try them on on a hot day, separately and then at the same time. Then, I made a list of pros and cons of each one of them and how beneficial they can especially for the summer.
Why choose Lotree Rosa Davurica oil skin care powder #23
- It is perfect for giving a final touch to your makeup look
- It looks natural and doesn’t dry out the skin and at the same time, doesn’t let the sweat come out
- It contains vitamins, minerals, and plant-based ingredients
- It is easy to apply and doesn’t create marks on your skin. stays the same for up to 10 hours
- It perfectly covers all types of marks and signs on your skin
- It is perfect especially for oily skins and women that sweat a lot
- Controls the shine for more than 10 hours
- It can even be used as your base makeup without the need of a foundation due to its consistency.
Why choose Air Chou by Son&Park?
- It perfectly covers all skin issues
- Is has an extremely smooth finish which leaves your skin flawlessly airbrushed
- It absorbs all the oils and sweat on your face without letting them out
- It nourishes the skin in an instant way
- It doesn’t necessarily need a powder on top of it to give the final touch
- Perfect for beach days and also special occasions
- It literally lasts all day
- You don’t need a concealer! I literally have the worst dark eye circles and Air Chou fully covered them!
- It has an SPF 45! Perfect when staying out in the sun
My advice: Since they are both packed with many unique and worthy components, I personally recommend using them both at the same time. When out on an evening, they will give you the perfect professional look without letting the sweat out. But, when during a day, especially when you’re out during the morning hours, I would recommend using only one of them. You tend to have an oily skin, Lotree Rosa Davurica powder is the one to go after. In any other case, Air Chou is your go to foundation!
Shop the story