It’s New Year and we’ll start the year right by looking at the trends of 2017!
Yearly trends are constantly moving as each year passes. And what better way to start the year than checking out what trends of the past years have changed and what trends have stayed.
So let’s go on and check out what are the latest S/S trends of 2017 from makeup to hair and fashion.
A lot of new fashion trends have risen in the past year and it’s perceived to continue this year.
- Unisex jeans: Like how boyfriend jeans became last year’s trend, this year we perceive that another type of cross-dressing would be a fad. This time it would be the straight cut slacks that both men and women started to love. This is because of it’s edgy and chic vibe that even I would love to put on.
- Bomber Jackets: More like the baggy and swag trends have been popular the previous year, this year bomber jackets would continue to have it’s spot on the 2017 trend.
- Knee Length Cardigan: Another new trend of 2017 would be the cardigans that would run down to your knees. This trend is now popular among kpop stars that we see this as a rising fashion trend this year.
- Natural Makeup: This might be an old one but it continues to be on the top spot when we say popularity. People still get on the natural makeup craze for years and we see it stay on the top spot for the trends of 2017.
- Natural Contour: When we say natural makeup, it doesn’t completely mean no contouring can happen. This year, something known as Natural Contouring is starting to take its place on the trends of 2017. This makeup style takes its point on brown tones that is used on the jawlines the cheeks and on the eyes. Such natural colors used to emphasize specific features in the face. Actress Lee Sung Kyung is one of the few who has been perfecting this type of makeup.
- Lip Point Makeup: This type of makeup goes with the natural makeup but with a twist in the lip color. When natural Makeup mostly goes with the gradient lips this goes type of makeup goes with a strong full-color lips. Usual colors used are red, plum, chocolate and brown.
- One Color Point Makeup: If you usually see makeup colors that concentrate in the red color point, then that is what this makeup trend is about. One of the rising trends of 2017 is this one color point makeup. this basically uses one color for the cheeks, eye shadow and even on the lips. This style uses colors that are usually red, pink or coral to give off that overflowing youthful and feminine blush.
- Good Skin Makeup: This would probably be something new to your ears. This type of makeup usually concentrates on the base only. This is where bb creams and cushion foundations make a great impact. this makeup style gives a great deal of the makeup base that gives off that dewy healthy skin look.
- Natural Hippie Curls: This type of hairstyle is mostly loved by celebrities for it’s edgy but natural look. This hairstyle’s point is the messy yet feminine curls that are perfect for all occasions.
- Double Twist Buns: This is also known as the “mouse bun hair”. It stars two buns that go on both sides on the top of your hair. Basically speaking it is like the popular “ddongmori” that we know but only split into two. This hair gives of that cute yet swag vibe to anyone who wears it. Indeed this is one of the rising trends of 2017.
This year, fashion and beauty trends just got better and edgier. Get on the trends of 2017 for a trendy year ahead!