When we talk about having a flawless and radiant skin, K-beauty is probably ranked first on the list of the most beautiful women on Earth. And yes, their skin is considered to be their best feature! It’s no longer a secret that along with “K-beauty” fevers that are heating the world market by storm, K-stars are drawing all the attention to themselves with a radiant, porcelain-looking skin that seems to not know what does “aged skin” means.
K-stars have gained their recognition not only by their talent or industry but, for European and US women, a part of their popularity is their perfect skin! Therefore, a simple question comes naturally in our mind: What are their secrets? What do they really do to maintain that kind of skin and how come a single pore cannot be seen even at K-stars that have passed their 30s or 40s?
Well, we’ve got some great news for you! Some of the most favorite K-stars have already decided to share their secrets and beauty regimen with us. And as you might have probably guessed, BB Cream is commonly used as an essential beauty product by almost all of them. Maybe it’s due to the fact that this cream is used for multifunctional reasons.
Here, let’s have a look at these K-stars side of story
- We cannot start talking about beauty secrets of K-stars without mentioning one of the most well-known actresses and model. We’re talking about Hyun-Jung and her literally flawless skin! She can easily make every kind of woman, at every age, feel jealous and wishing to have her glowing skin. Her bestselling book, “Go Hyun Jung’s Texture”, perfectly describes some of Hyun-Jung beauty regimen philosophies. They include a constant usage of snail creams for regenerating and maintaining her skin pH as balanced as it can be. One of this K-star typically morning routine includes a generous amount of her hydrating face cream and BB lip balm. They can make her face look instantly healthy and fresh.
- Bae Su-ji of Miss A band, when asked about her beauty regimen, she confirmed once and for all that the 4-2-4 rule is what has worked for her skin! She cleans while massaging her face using some face oils for about 4 minutes. Then, for 2 minutes she washes it with normal face soap. And finally, she rinses her face with cold water for another 4 minutes and let it dry naturally, without using any towel.
- Sohee of Wonder Girls band has her own beliefs when it comes to her favorite makeup routine. This K-star strongly believes that the key to her healthy skin is her four-step regimen. She admits her must have components are her BB cream (all in one product that especially works as a moisturizer), face mask, sunscreen and facial mists! Well, this “secret” sounds familiar to us too, don’t you think so?
- Ji-won of Spica, one of the most favorite K-stars admits: “I prefer to use tint rather than lipstick these days, Korean gals don’t call it makeup when they put BB [blemish balm] cream and just tint only.” She also added: “For me, basic makeup is preferred. I’d draw some shade on eyes, lines at the edge as my eyelids are thin and apply mascara all over.” We cannot add anything more on that! Cheers to you darling!
And some other celebrities too…
- Jeniffer Kim is a famous Korean YouTube vlogger and also, a reporter in Korean TV style. She has not hesitated to share her routine with us too. Her tip? – “My holy grail Korean makeup items include Laneige Water Drop Lip Tints, Skinfood Tomato Cool Jelly Lip Tints. Also Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream, Hera Sunmate Daily (Sunscreen), Clio Professional Kill Black Brush Eyeliner… And the Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion.” According to her, Korean makeup is just amazing! She has admitted that this K-beauty industry is always innovative, creative and affordable. They do the job and are totally worth it!
- Sulli of f(x) is just another K-star with an amazing, silky skin. We have so much to learn from this K-star! She has been the ambassador of Etude House Cosmetics for a long time. But now, she has admitted using Sweet Recipe Baby Chouc base which is a primer for soothing her complexion. It makes her skin radiate before she uses BB cream. Her skin tells it all.
Shop the story