Comparing these face masks will definitely be difficult. And that is because they both share similar features, effects, and are both natural-oriented (just how I like them). These Korean face masks have the ability to literally transform my face skin since their first application.
When I first purchased them, I was a little skeptical due to the fact they were promising some quite amazing benefits and instant results. Well, it appeared, they weren’t exaggerating them at all! You can check my honest reviews and see what amazed me about Ladykin Mangchee Lifting Mask and what changed after I tried Natural Pacific Metal Snow and Aqua mask.
Mangchee Lifting Mask main features
- Mangchee Lifting mask is a sleeping mask
- It repairs all kinds of skin’s imperfections
- It strongly nourishes the skin
- It has a lifting effect
- It soothes the skin
- It contains mango, cheese and gives the skin a strong boost of vitamins and minerals
- It has exfoliating effects
- It contains strong antioxidants that fight aged skin
- It doesn’t contain chemicals
Natural Pacific Metal Snow/Aqua mask features
- It leaves s soft and hydrated skin since its first usage
- This is a sheet mask that is supposed to stay on your skin for around 20 minutes
- It nourishes the skin and regulates its complexion
- Loaded with natural, strong and essential nutrients that instantly makes the skin healthier
- It is not harsh on your skin
- It reduces redness and other skin marks
- Perfect for fighting wrinkles and fine lines
- It doesn’t contain chemicals
Mangchee lifting face mask is an overnight mask that is supposed to deliver amazing benefits while on sleep. This mask acts also as a night cream and it shouldn’t be removed until next morning.
On the other hand, Natural Pacific Metal Snow/Aqua Mask is a sheet mask. Its structure is completely different from Mangchee due to the fact it comes in a sheet format that should be kept on your face for around 20 minutes.
This sheet mask is specially designed to keep the active ingredients on your skin without letting the air to dry them out. The benefits Metal Snow/Aqua mask delivers are strong and fast and it isn’t recommended to be used daily. Three to four times a week is more than enough. Mangchee Lifting mask should daily include in your night face care routine. It should be kept during the night due to the fact the skin needs more time to fully absorb its benefits and active, natural ingredients.
Their main similarity is related to their active elements that deliver instant results immediately after their first usage. These Korean face masks are both filled with essential vitamins, proteins, and other nutrients that work on almost any type of skin.
They both work on restoring the damaged skin cells and have a lifting effect. Ideal for oily and sensitive skins and also, have the ability to significantly reduce different acne scars by restoring the damaged cells. They both work on regulating and maintaining a normal pH.
Most importantly, their active, organic elements have the ability to fight wrinkles and fine lines in an obvious, fast way after a month of constant usage.
Shop the story