Wondering what Ampoule should you include in your daily routine? I’ll introduce you to a Water Ampoule that you might want to consider in your life.
This is the PRELAB Water Volume Ampoule.
Foremost, what we want to know is how exactly an ampoule differ from a serum? We might think they are the same. And excluding one from your daily regimen is just fine. So allow me to explain how exactly they differ from one another.
Yes; ampoules are basically the same with a serum. The only difference is an ampoule is more concentrated and intended for spot treatment on problem areas in the skin. Although we have this fact in mind, No; you cannot exclude or substitute one from the other in your skin care regimen most especially if you have problem prone skin. Alright?
Moving back to the PRELAB Water Volume Ampoule, we are told just by looking at its description is that this Water Ampoule champions itself with its moisture-full consistency. Simply put that this uses rich moisture to improve the skin’s condition.
I was looking for more product information on the web and PreLab tells me that this product prides itself with an HYDRO-RADIANCE effect. This actually takes the ampoule a step higher than other moisture-rich ampoules.
-Moisture-rich Water-based Ampoule
-It improves the skin by filling in moisture to the uneven skin.
This Water Ampoule also prides itself with its 3-way moisture and hydro-radiance feature. It fills the skin with enough moisture that it is effective to resurface uneven skin. Then it strengthens moisture energy that it prevents moisture from escaping the skin. And lastly, it maintains moisture locking it in the skin to effectively resurface the skin.
This three-way moisture is mainly provided by the 3 Hydraulic-acids that the product contains.
Its main ingredients:
- OLIGO-HA- A type of Hydraulic acid that provides moisture to the skin. This type of substance has a very low molecular weight. a Low molecular weight allows the substance to easily sink into the skin and provide faster to immediate moisture.
- Hydraulic Peeling Sphere – This is another type of hydraulic acid that provides moisture to the skin.
- HyaCare – Yer another type of hydraulic acid that has low molecular weight. It has a water-binding feature that has strong moisturizing properties.
- Aquatica – This is a moisture substance that is extracted from Acacia. It charges the skin with moisture.
- Niacinamide – This is where the whitening feature comes from. Niacinamide improves the skin tone and brightens the skin.
- Adenosine – This ingredient takes care of the wrinkle care.
Because this ampoule is very concentrated with goodness, you only need the little amount of your skin. It has a jelly type consistency and a very friendly mild scent. Gel-type consistency always tells me moisture is intact. Thus I trust them more for moisturizing. Like any other ampoules in the market, this comes in a syringe-type container. So using it would only require you to pump a little amount on problem areas like your under-eye, the sides of your lips and parts where your skin becomes flaky.