Have you ever wondered how come there are women and girls that easily achieve some stunning eyes with only a few eye products? How come we are constantly seeing so many girls around the world posting their makeup videos on Instagram or YouTube showing us the perfect eye line and we seem to not be able to achieve the same results when trying at home?
Well, I have come to a simple and yet logical conclusion: The secret stands to the eyeliner they use! And to be honest with you, I am pretty convinced about my theory since I am unable to blame myself for not being capable of making a perfect eye line. I have been trying for so long now and there’s got to be something else that is forcing me to not achieve the result I see all over the social media and the internet.
That is why, one day, I decided to change my “go-to” eyeliner and purchase another one from a Korean brand that it seems to have done the trick on me many times before with much other skincare and also makeup products. You might already know I have talked about the Son and Park’s True Black Eye Pen Liner before and I am extremely pleased with the results.
But you don’t know the initial reason behind this purchase. When I decided to change my go-to eyeliner, I knew I had to find another that would deliver me more professional features and most importantly, would stay on my eyes for at least 15 hours since I am constantly running and I find myself too busy to retouch my make during the day.
Well, the result; I can assure you the trick is the eyeliner! There is not a single doubt about this. I have found True Black Eye Pen Liner to be the best I ever had so far and I don’t think I want to change it for many years to come.
- It stays on my eyes for at least 18 straight hours and It doesn’t crack
- It gives my eyes a profession, yet natural look
- It perfectly defines the corners of my “relatively-small” eyes making them appear bigger, brighter and with a beautiful shape
- It is water-proof! Perfect for me that sweat a lot or when at the beach
- It has an extremely precise brush that doesn’t make a mess on my eyes
- It is really pigmented and stays that way until I remove it
- It dries in less than 3 seconds giving me the chance to pass it over again if I find areas that have remained untouched
- It comes at a great price!
- Perfect for small and no-shape eyes
- It has lasted me for more than three months!
- Doesn’t need dramatic eyelashes
- It feel light and right on my skin
Shop the story