For the last months, Chateau Labiotte Wine lip Tint has been one of the most popular lip tints all around the Asia and USA. If you’re one of them who have still not experienced the magic of this product, then, its time you do. I did hear about the launch of this lip tint and to be honest with you, it has surpassed my expectation a little too much. Today, I finally got the chance to do a review on this lipstick and my favorite color: Labiotte wine Lip Tint #RD01 Shiraz Red.
Well, do I have to add anything more to it? Isn’t the packaging telling you all? It is beyond gorgeous and amazingly detail-oriented. The tubes containing the lip tints look just like real bottles and they instantly create the feeling of a real bottle of wine.
As the Chateu Labinnote claims, their lip tints have a non-drying effect due to the fact they contain real wine extract as sepivinol. Well, after applying it, I immediately notice its consistency and it worked and stayed on my lips like a lip balm. My lips felt moisturized and a little more plumped than usual. Or at least, when compared with the other lip products I use which after a few minutes, start drying my lips in a way my skin starts to crack. Its formula is very fast drying and also, it leaves you the impression that shines. The truth is, it has not a fully matt material but it’s not a shiny one too. It has a perfectly buildable formula that stays on the lips for at least 12 straight hours without the need to reapply it.
Texture and shades
In total, Labiotte Lip Tint comes in six shades. They range from the pale pink to plum. The texture of the stain is watery. But just enough to not make you lose control of it when applying. The finish is a stain that is not quite dry and also, on the other hand, not too liquid and shiny. That’s because it has some amazingly moisturizing effects. My lips seemed to definitely have needed this type of extravagant lip tint for years.
When meetunni.com staff asked me what kind of Korean makeup product I would mostly love to write about, the first thing that came to my mind was the Chateau Labiotte Wine Lip Tint. It has been a love at first sight to me since it first came out and fortunately, I have been purchasing all shades on Meetunni since it first launched this product, but, on the meanwhile, I did have tried it before and the Shiraz Red has been my favorite. Here are the main reasons why I feel this lip tint can hardly be replaced with anything else out there. Unfortunately, it has something I cannot fully explain, but, I know that it leaves my lips to feel soft, plumped looking and the color is so vibrant, it doesn’t need any other makeup product on to make my face look elegant, curated and feminine.
Here are my personal ways for this adorable, cute and professional lip tint:
- They come in different, vibrant shades that look amazingly good and professional on my lips
- Are natural oriented with true wine extracts and natural scent
- It lasts for more than 12 straight hours on my lips and only my make-up remover can actually take it off.
- I like that it doesn’t look too matte and too shiny either.
- It plumps my lips and instantly make them look fuller
- It’s cute, extravagant and classy looking
Why do I choose to purchase them on meetunni.com?
- Their prices are extremely reasonable and I could hardly find the same prices on other sites
- They shipping services are just amazing! I live in Europe and it took only 12 days to arrive in a perfect condition.
- They have an amazing customer service that is ready to give you all the necessary orientations and refund if something goes wrong.
- I am a K-beauty lover. That is why I strongly recommend purchasing your skin care and makeup products on their shop! They know how to best represent the Korean spirit by offering some amazingly nature-oriented brands which can really make an impact on all of us.