Summer is right around the corner and you haven’t found your go-to summer product yet? Well, we know you’re probably searching for a skin care product that will not only give you the basic benefits that you can randomly get from almost any above-average product but will truly make a difference, then, you’ve come to the right place. I have decided to give you the hint you might need to finally make up your confused mind about the best hydration-boosting ingredients to search for in ever skin care product you purchase for the summer.
Since taking care of your skin is the ultimate thing to do in order to prevent possible wrinkles, marks, and breakouts, knowing what ingredients to put on your skin and why is the first step towards a healthier and better-looking skin. Find below my ultimate hydration-boosting, nature-oriented elements that you need to search in every summer skincare product:
Mango seeds are rich in omega-9 fatty acids which make them ideal for not only hydrating the skin properly but also tightening it up. They are natural sources of vitamin A that strongly encourages a vitalized and glowy look on your skin. They are also filled with vitamin C which fights wrinkles and promotes a firmer look as well. Mango seeds are a powerful contributor when fighting wrinkles and fine lines. They make any dry patch disappear and also, keep the skin deeply moisturized.
What we recommend: Mango Seed Silk Moisturizing Lotion by “The Face Shop”
- It deeply protects and nourishes the skin from any environmental damage
- If makes the skin appear radiant and refined due to this lotion’s real mango seeds filled with vitamins and minerals.
- It strongly restores damaged skin cells
- This lotion contains 100% natural mango seed butter creating a powerful coating film that brings radiance and nourishes any type of skin
Aloe Vera was probably the first plant to cross your mind since first reading the title of this article, right? Well, there is a good reason to make you think about this magical plant… Aloe Vera has super strong hydrating features and it has the ability to deeply hydrate any type of skin without leaving any grassy feel after putting it on. It has not only hydrating properties but also healing ones. It treats acne and any sight of blemishes and other skin marks. Aloe Vera acts amazingly well while repairing the skin’s barrier and balancing the pH. Aloe Vera contains a plethora of antioxidants including the beta-carotene, vitamin C and also E. they can all help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep it well-hydrated for the summer days…
What we recommend: Real Squeeze Aloe Vera Sleeping Pack by “Nature Republic”
- This sleeping pack has the ability to fully cover your face and deeply supplies it with hydration properties while sleeping
- This gel-type sleeping pack contains real, organic Aloe Vera flesh
- It keep the skin hydrated for more than 24 hours and is perfect for hot summer days at the beach
Yes, you read it right. Cactus’s benefits for the skin are no longer a secret and they are all approved by thousands of women worldwide which use cactus’s benefits in their daily skincare routine. Cactus has the ability to not only deeply moisturize the skin and protect it from sun’s rays, it also regulates its complexion and reduces redness. Cactus has the ability to tighten pores and clean the dark spots. It is ideal for summer days since its benefits stay for a long time on your skin without leaving any grassy or uncomfortable feeling during the day. Fortunately, it doesn’t clog your pores and is ideal for sensitive skin.
What we recommend: Cactus Aqua Cream by “Ladykin”
- This face cream contains 75% real cactus extract!
- It has the ability to replenish skin’s moisture
- It has the ability to control the oil balance of any skin type
- Perfect for dry and sensitive skin